Rent the Theatre
We would love to host your event in the recently renovated OGT! In the past we have done everything from film screenings to corporate meetings.
Please inquire at email@example.com
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday:
Half day (9am-12:30pm or 12:30p.m-4pm) $375
Full day (9am-4pm) $600
(9:30a.m-12:30p.m) or (8p.m-11p.m) $775
8:00 – 11:00 PM
Monday or Tuesday:
Additional time is $150/hour
Wednesday or Thursday:
Additional time is $200/hour
Virtual Tour of Facility
A deposit of $100 is due along with rental contract to secure date.
Deposit is fully refundable if theater is left in a good condition (no excessive cleaning or maintenance is required).
Old Greenbelt Theatre (OGT) reserves the right to retain partial or full amount of security deposit if rental exceeds assigned time limit by 20 minutes or more. In the event of a cancellation, deposit is non-refundable. Rescheduling more than once may result in the loss of your deposit.
Media testing and remaining balance is due two weeks prior to event. Payments are non-refundable.
Rental fee includes:
- Ability to project video (DVD or Blu-Ray). Anyone wishing to project film must let the theater know in advance. Media for testing due two weeks prior to event.
- Staff for your event.
- Access to the lobby and auditorium.
- Use of microphones, tables, and chairs as indicated in rental contract.
Not included in rental fee:
- Rental fee for any film: All films must be rented from their distributor.
- Concessions: Outside concessions cannot be sold. OGT retains all proceeds from concessions sales.
- Private catering is permitted.
- Outside equipment including, but not limited to, speakers, amps, or lighting.
Additional Rental Policies:
- Online ticketing is not available for rentals.
- Alcohol is not permitted on premises.
- Media testing and other event preparation is not billed up to 1 hour of staff time. Beyond 1 hour, we charge $50 per hour of required time for media testing and event preparation.
- Decorations are permitted, but nothing may be affixed to walls or structures in the building.
- Rentals are for inside of the theater only. The area outside of the theater is owned by the City of Greenbelt and events in Roosevelt Center square must be permitted through the City.
- No on-site sales are permitted. All concessions must be sold through the theater, and OGT retains all proceeds from concessions sales.
- In order to best serve our community, we do not permit any single party to rent the theater more than once per month. This leaves the theater open to serve as many organizations/individuals as possible.
Please note: as a non-profit organization, rentals support our mission to promote film history and education in Prince George’s County. Therefore we do not offer discounts on rental rates.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or more information.
On Screen Advertising
Get your ad seen by a captive audience of over 600 people per week!
Formats include presentation slides and digital video commercials. Presentation slides run three times before each show!
Presentation slide rates: $2,000 per year; $1,000 per six months. We do not offer packages of less than six months of on-screen advertising. This price also includes ad running on the ticket booth and inner lobby screens.
Digital video commercials: $4,000 per year; $350 per month.
Contact email@example.com for further information.