OGT Virtual Cinema

Best of CatVideoFest: Creature Comforts Edition

Director: Will Braden, curator

2020, 40 minutes, Virtual Screening, NR

Distributor: Oscilloscope Laboratories

For the first time ever, CatVideoFest is available to screen virtually outside of theaters! Long time CatVideoFest curator extraordinaire, Will Braden, has crafted a 40-min “treat” of a reel that includes the very best videos from CVF history.

CatVideoFest is a compilation reel of the latest and best cat videos culled from countless hours of unique submissions and sourced animations, music videos, and, of course, classic internet powerhouses.

Since the “Best of CatVideoFest” isn’t feature-length, we are not offering this at a standard ticket price. Instead, we’re suggesting a “Pay What You Want” model, which allows you to rent the film for as a little as $0.99 or as much as you want. The proceeds of the film rentals will be split 75% to support the Old Greenbelt Theatre, with the other 25% covering the administrative costs for the distributor. Please pay what you can to keep OGT and our independent film distributors going right now!


«
»