Rent the Theatre
We would love to host your event in the recently renovated OGT! In the past we have done everything from film screenings to corporate meetings.
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday:
Half day (9am-12:30pm or 12:30p.m-4pm) $375
Full day (9am-4pm) $600
8:00 – 11:00 PM
Monday or Tuesday:
Additional time is $150/hour
Wednesday or Thursday:
Additional time is $200/hour
(9:30a.m-12:30p.m) or (8p.m-11p.m) $775
A deposit of $100 is due along with rental contract to secure date.
Deposit is fully refundable if theater is left in a good condition (no excessive cleaning or maintenance is required).
Old Greenbelt Theatre (OGT) reserves the right to retain partial or full amount of security deposit if rental exceeds assigned time limit by 20 minutes or more. In the event of a cancellation, deposit is non-refundable. Rescheduling more than once may result in the loss of your deposit.
Media testing and remaining balance is due two weeks prior to event.
Rental fee includes:
- Ability to project video (DVD or Blu-Ray). Anyone wishing to project film must let the theater know in advance. Media for testing due two weeks prior to event.
- Staff for your event.
- Access to the lobby and auditorium.
- Use of microphones, tables, and chairs as indicated in rental contract.
Not included in rental fee:
- Rental fee for any film: All films must be rented from their distributor.
- Concessions: Outside concessions cannot be sold. OGT retains all proceeds from concessions sales.
- Private catering is permitted.
- Outside equipment including, but not limited to, speakers, amps, or lighting.
Additional Rental Policies:
- Online ticketing is not available for rentals.
- Alcohol is not permitted on premises.
- Media testing and other event preparation is not billed up to 1 hour of staff time. Beyond 1 hour, we charge $50 per hour of required time for media testing and event preparation.
- Decorations are permitted, but nothing may be affixed to walls or structures in the building.
- Rentals are for inside of the theater only. The area outside of the theater is owned by the City of Greenbelt and events in Roosevelt Center square must be permitted through the City.
- No on-site sales are permitted. All concessions must be sold through the theater, and OGT retains all proceeds from concessions sales.
Please note: as a non-profit organizations, rentals support our mission to promote film history and education in Prince George’s County. Therefore we do not offer discounts on rental rates.
Contact email@example.com for inquiries or more information.
On Screen Advertising
Get your ad seen by a captive audience of over 600 people per week!
Formats include presentation slides and digital video commercials. Presentation slides run between two and four times before each show!
Rates: $200/month, and $2000/year.
This price also includes the ticket booth and inner lobby screens.
That’s less than $.05 per impression!
Contact hello@greenbelttheatre for further rates and more information.